Monday, February 8, 2010

Long time, no blog!

So… yeah, I'll skip the apologies and head straight into what's going on.

It's 313 days until I graduate from UT Tyler, and that's exciting. You know what else is exciting? SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL! FINALLY!

Anyway, I'm only taking 15 hours this semester, and it's still pretty brutal. Work in Career Services has picked up immensely. I had to take the laptop home and work over the weekend. This was in between working at Outback in Longview, which is also getting busier, which means the money is improving. I'm excited about that, too.

I do feel a little stagnant because I feel like my classes are very, very repetitive, and I'm still not meeting my full potential because all I can do is part-time jobs. 313 days. I just keep telling myself that. Then I'll be gone for good. This is not to say that I'm not happy; I'm quite happy, but I'm ready to go out and make my mark on society. I'm ready to live in a more open-minded region.

Someone gave me the greatest compliment the other day; he told me that I seemed like I was from the city. What a nice guy.

That's just a quick catch-up. I'll try to stay on top of things, and if you're good then I'll post about getting arrested a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment