Monday, March 1, 2010

Dallas Weekend


So I went to Dallas on Saturday for my brother's proposal, as you might have seen on facebook. They've been together for a little over two years now, and I was glad that I got to be there. My mom cried, and we all talked about how much we love both of them, etc. It was a great time.
After that, I went and hung out with some friends in Uptown. We chilled and cooked and watched TV, but it was better because it was in a city, and there's just something about being away.
We went to a comedy club later and had a great time. We got priority seating, sat on the front, and of course, one of the comedians asks for my name and proceeds to use it throughout the whole show, because I'm Scott Good, and this is what happens to me. Btw, Brad Williams is a hilarious entertainer. And everything is funnier when a little person says it.
After that, we just went back, went to sleep, got up, cleaned up, had lunch and headed out. It was so great to be out of town for even 24 hours. It was a ton of fun, and it put me in a much better mood. I'm ready for Spring Break though. I'm gonna stop through Dallas on Wednesday of next week then head to Austin probably the next morning.
Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment